Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Monday 23 September 2013

Dzazd & Bailey - Malo's New Pics Begin

I have spent a lot of time trying to co-ordinate the new Artist Team.  Finally I got around to updating my own versions of the characters and getting my first new sequence started.  Here is Bailey entering Dzazd's apartment.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, part II is going to turn out great, I can't wait! Haha

    Hey Oncardam, check out my comment on Sunday's post if you haven't already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted and answer to you Sunday post. :)

      Delete
  2. I think I encountered a problem with restarting from the second major checkpoint (i.e. second training phase).

    When the bugfixed version was released I loaded my save game and restarted from Phase two. To my surprise the training began at 2 PM, making it impossible to get 3 victories. At the time I thought it was due to using an old save.

    Today I started a new game and completed the training. After watching the intro to Part 2 I again restarted from the second major check point. This time I started at 6PM, making it impossible to get more than 1 victory against Kall. I know for a fact when I was playing normally the second phase of training began at 8AM.

    Restarting from the first major checkpoint starts from 8AM, as it is supposed to, but restarting from the second one starts me from 6PM instead of the expected 8AM with no explanation. Is this a bug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bug. :(

      I am probably saving the checkpoint and then adjusting the time to be the new day instead of the other way around. I will take a look.

      Thanks for telling me about this one. :)

      Delete