Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Monday 1 September 2014

Weekly Update

This week has been fairly busy behind the scenes. Lots of new artwork is being worked on.

A new Iolite sequence has been rendered and is in the process of being scripted.

I have been working on more of the fill in artwork. I have been doing individual shots for each character when you talk to them in Court. I have also re-designed Taeleine. I have aimed for a bit of a milf look. I hope you like her.

My aim is to get another release out within two weeks if I can get through a bit more of the artwork.

Cheers, Oncardam.

5 comments:

  1. Coolbeans, great to see more artwork going into the game. I hope you art up all the story sequences first, but I have a major weakness for any breeding/pregnancy art you may add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to take time from your artwork. But I haven't been able to raise the seduction level above 65. I'm at Day 60. I'm wondering if the npc's disposition is too high to earn seduction points. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bug. :(
      I have found and corrected the problem.
      New release will be out some time this weekend. :)

      Delete
  3. Who can tell what is AF count in the stats menu?

    ReplyDelete