Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Sunday 7 December 2014

Another game coming up that could use your support!

Platinum sponsor RandomGuy664 has decided to produce another Futanari game. While built on the same game engine (Renpy), this game has quite a different feel, using 2d artwork and having more of an interactive story feel to it. The story is based on a Japanese manga series with the consent of the original author.

Please consider supporting the project: http://offbeatr.com/project/futaroma-plus-sanji-1771986476 (I will be :) )

4 comments:

  1. If you put balls on the futas you ruin the game u.u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know. The first game was already awesome imo.

    Any update on ROCE by the way? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lead up to xmas has been busy for me so things are not as far along as I would like them to be.

      Still, Hell Gate 2 has finished a new sequence for Verdite which I will be incorporating into the game shortly.

      I do not have too far to go with the sequence I am working on.

      My holidays start soon, so I will have more space to work on the game. :)

      Delete
    2. That's cool, thank you \o/

      Delete