Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Saturday 20 July 2013

Bailey Alternates

If you have had a look at Offbeatr, you will know that one of our extension goals is to have the ability to choose from a couple of avatars in the game. We will of course, have the original Bailey, but if we reach the extension goal, we will have two alternates as well. I have put together some candidates for you to look at.

Feel free to let us know which ones you like or what you might like in something different.






By the way, we have passed the 25% mark at Offbeatr for the base goal. A huge thanks to everyone who has pledged.

10 comments:

  1. Not bad choices. I would go for the 4th only if she had bigger breasts. Also your 2nd girls with the darker skin looks weird. Her penis is pale almost grey in comparison to her skin tone. It looks almost dead. You would need to match the skin tone of it. Otherwise she looks like a great alternative too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not done a proper skin text match yet. The penis model only came with a few canned textures and I picked the best available. It is the kind of thing that can be tweaked.

      Breast size can be adjusted on any of the models, but I assumed some may prefer something smaller.

      Delete
  2. the number 3 the number 4 has too small tities :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd, and 4th if it had bigger breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You peeps should try to get into contact with Fenoxo to advertise your project a whole lot more. I was very pleased with what you made so far and you really deserve the funding. Spread the word and the money will flow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did PM Fenoxo a month or two ago. I imagine he is pretty busy right now and needs to focus on his own delivery.

      We are getting between 500 and 1000 hits per day on the web site and we have had 4,500 downloads of 1.2 and 1.2.3.

      Delete
  5. a redhead one would be nice and i can not lie that i like big boobies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would vote 4, 1, 3, 2.

    Just based on physique, 4 would definitely be my favourite by far, she it's the most realistic appearance and I'm pretty tired of seeing Zeppelins everywhere, followed by 1 and 3 essentially tied, then 2. The faces are harder to judge at this resolution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think #4 is nice too. I was going to use her for one of the Green Knights, but I think we will keep her for Bailey #2 if we get that far.

      Delete
  7. My favorite was 4 with 2 coming a distant second, I tend to prefer women with smaller breasts than most of the models had.

    ReplyDelete