Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Saturday 6 July 2013

Just 26 votes to go

Thanks to everyone who has voted at Offbeatr. We just need another 26 and we get to the next stage.

No more images to show you just yet, but I am working on it. I have been collecting resources this week. most-digital-creations.com has some great free and low cost resources and I have been cruising the specials at Renderosity and RuntimeDNA.

Now that I have done that, I will be getting back to the first throne room sequence.

Some interesting stats for those who may be curious:
  • Release 1.2 has been downloaded 2570 times.
  • Google Blogger's stats tell us that there are a lot of hits on the blog from Europe and North America with Europe in the lead.
  • I am a little glum that my own country did not make it into the top 10. :(
Thanks for keeping tabs on us. More images coming soon. :)


5 comments:

  1. i think that perhaps is a good idea to create a thread for the game in forums like hongfire and ulmf, besides futanari palace, it could give you the last boost to reach the votes.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pedro, there is a thread on ulmf already. We got a lot of referrals from there.

      I will look at hongfire. It is not a forum that I know much about.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on making it!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Everyone. Some generous people have already donated. It looks like we have a really good start. :)

    ReplyDelete