Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Survey Results

 Thankyou to everyone who responded to our survey. There was a lot of great information in there.

Congratulations respondent # 102 (of 115) for winning the draw. Your sponsor's site login details are in your EAZ inbox.

The basic statistics from the responses are below.

There were some great suggestions and I will be working through them as well.

There was a great suggestion about translations in exchange for access to the deluxe edition and we will look at that when the game is getting close to done. Translating too soon will be a maintenance nightmare I feel.

I will be looking at the alternate dark path closely. I think the animations are a given. The dark path will depend on what we can earn through comic sales and other revenue streams as we will not use the crowd funding money for that (and it is already fully committed).

For the dark path, we will need to work out if we can do something meaningful and interesting with the money we raise before we do it.

Summary

Would you buy a deluxe version of Redemption of the Crimson Empress or just stick with the free version?

I will just play the free version1715%
I will play the free version and if I like it will buy the deluxe version.6558%
I will buy the deluxe version.2119%
I will pirate the deluxe version.33%
I will pirate the deluxe version and if it is really good, I will buy it.76%

What would be a fair price for the deluxe version?

$5109%
$103229%
$153834%
$202018%
$3022%
I would not buy it.98%

What feature would you most like to see in the deluxe version?

Animated Scenes5346%
An alternate darker path through the story (where Bailey goes to the dark side)5548%
Other65%

What would be your second choice for features in the deluxe version?

Animated Scenes5551%
An alternate darker path through the game3734%
Other1615%

Comic plus bonus access to deluxe material/version

No thanks6456%
I would pay $10 for that.3833%
I would pay $20 for that.1211%

Preferred Language

English9584%
Deutsch54%
Français44%
Polski22%
русский11%
Español22%
Italiano22%
Other22%


No comments:

Post a Comment