Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Sunday 13 October 2013

Weekly Update

They year is flying by. Spring has sprung, the days are getting warmer and Christmas is just around the corner. I am looking forward to the break because it will give me a couple of uninterrupted weeks to focus on Redemption.

The artwork is coming along well and here are a couple more cards for you to enjoy, Zarielle by Elynda, and Kitaxxa by jclyde6108:







12 comments:

  1. Kitaxxa is like :|

    Cannot unsee...lol

    Elynda is really hot, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God me too. :|

      It looks like Kitaxxa's design was changed somewhat. I think I prefer this design, especially removing the spots from her chest and belly.

      Delete
    2. I demand she actually has a derpy :| face on that card!!

      Delete
  2. @acac - Elynda is the name of the artist, the character is Zarielle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I see Kitaxxa, the more I like her...

    Good work, folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a functional character-outline for all the girls? Other than the small card images from part 1? I would surely like to get to know them a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the impression that a great deal of the gameplay in part 2 is learning about the various characters. I'd like to know if there will be some kind of in-game notebook that gradually fills up with information acquired, or if we'll have to write down clues.

      Delete
  5. There is an underlying story and clues as to what is going on. There is a journal in Part 1 and that will carry on to part 2 so you can go back and read about significant events. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear... I'd totally forgotten about the in-game journal.

      Delete
  6. Bug: I need a 5 point win for a bonus, got dealt 4 of a kind, took the 6 point win but the round score was reported as 0.

    ReplyDelete