Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Saturday 12 April 2014

More is broken than I thought!

You know how it is when you get interrupted in the middle of something and when you come back to you don't quite pick up the threads correctly. Well, that's my excuse for why things are in worse shape than I expected with some of the events.

I went through and got a picture of what things did not hook up correctly this week and it was worse than I thought.

Now this things should look like a nice tree with some things not connected, but Tanzy2 being the final boss battle should be at the top, not connected to _Orphan which is where I put everything that is not connected to anything. :(

There are 10 blocks of conversation/events that are not connected to anything at the moment and a couple of things that are not in the right place. The good news is that now I know, I should be able to fix them pretty quickly. That will be my focus for this weekend.

By then, _Orphan should disappear and we should have a nicer tree. :)

Update:

I have been working on things today and mostly it is in much better shape, but I have changed things a lot. You will probably need to restart part 2 when the next release comes out. The event dependency tree now looks like this with the final boss battle at the top:



I still have some more kinks to iron out before I release, but most of the work is done I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment