Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Monday 14 July 2014

Cold and Flu Season

The title says it all. It's that season down where I am and I am flattened right now. Just staying upright in a chair is hard!

On the good news front, one of our new artists has given me some of his work to look at. It is coming along really well and I am quite impressed. They are doing very well for someone who has not been doing this for long.

With a bit of luck, we will have all of the Iolite artwork complete soon. :)

3 comments:

  1. hope you get well soon
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you all the best, too!!! Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes. :) I am better today than I have been for the past week. Hopefully I can get some work in on the game. :)

    ReplyDelete