Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Sunday 6 July 2014

Status Update

I am back into rendering new shots for the game. I am working on shots for when you go to get potions from the shopkeeper. I am putting a little extra into that as well and saving that as a surprise. :)

Our new artists are still coming up to speed, so nothing new from them so far.

I am also cruising the sales, trying to get some new good stuff for the game. I picked up this product recently: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=104820 so you can start to expect some nicer boob shapes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm stuck at the moment on a part of the game, could anyone help me? I just finished the igniters thing with Jester, and have been told that Clavielle is up to something, and soon, but I can't get past that point, nothing is triggering anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this game is unfinshed only part in release 1.4.0 is finished

      Delete