Part 2 Sponsorship

Crowd Funding has now closed at Offbeatr. Thankyou everyone who supported us. It was touch and go for a while, but we made our base target with minutes to spare. :O

http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

Monday 21 July 2014

Status Update

Sorry no release this weekend. I was hoping to get one out, but ran out of time. The good news is the rumours system is now coded and seems to be working in the limited testing that I've done. I have another set of images ready for the shopkeeper and just have to finish putting them in the game.

I am getting close to the end of the patrol images and then I get to start on some of the more interesting ones. :)

3 comments:

  1. One thing I mentioned in the throne room,when you're talking with Zarielle,Verdite is answering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuuuups...not "mentioned"...I ment "noticed".

    ReplyDelete